Sunday, November 11, 2012

11/11

It's like an implosion
Of gaseous, liquid, and solid
Thought
And restless emotions
It's simultaneous
And heralded
Unwelcome
Because it is so
And I find myself transfixed
Focused
On every single passing minute
Of the experience
Digressing into myself
With the voracious desire
To exhale
I cannot seem to filter
Halt the absorption
Of such an extraneous
And sometimes alien force
Sights and sounds
Smells and tastes
And yet, all I feel
Is the calamity encasing my brain
Digressing into myself
With the unyielding hunger
To exhale
Intermittently
You appear and disappear
From all the amorphous, racing ideation
And I lose all control
Cannot deter the speed
At which it all travels
And travels out into the universe it does
Yet, I am indifferent
Towards almost all of it
So long as it is no longer captive within the lot of my intrinsic being
I can digress into myself
And finally
Finally
Finally
Exhale



copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mer Boy

There isn't much I can think of in life that compares to the experience of being an effeminate male, in poise, disposition, and outward ...